Some of you may already know but for those of you who do not, the Minecraft 1.8 update is coming up!
What is expected from Minecraft 1.8?
Minecraft 1.8 is a very large update, one of the biggest updates I have seen for a long while. With it comes some of the following:
- Granite, andesite and diorite generate in pockets within stone terrain
- Slightly larger size and abundance than gravel
- Pockets don't reduce ore frequency, since ores can generate inside these pockets
- New underwater generated structure made out of Prismarine, Prismarine Bricks, Dark Prismarine and Sea Lanterns
- 8 gold blocks can be found at the center of the monument
- A flashing boss Guardian will appear on screen when close to an Elder Guardian, and Mining Fatigue III will be inflicted on the player for 5 minutes
- New Achievements, Changes to gameplay, bug fixes and lots of other things. Check all changes here.
Blocks and Items
Diorite, Andesite, Granite, Polished Diorite, Polished Andesite, Polished Granite, Coarse Dirt, Red Sandstone, Water Temple Blocks, Wet Sponge, Slime Block, Fences, Fence Gate, Doors, Iron Trapdoor, anner, Armor Stand, Raw Mutton, Cooked Mutton, Rabbit Hide, Raw Rabbit, Cooked Rabbit, Rabbit's Foot, Rabbit Stew, Potion of Leaping, Barrier, Guardian Spawn Egg, Endermite Spawn Egg, Rabbit Spawn Egg.
Bunch of new mobs.
New enchanting system.
New villagers and villager trades.
! What will be changing on LagCraft? !
Forum For Discussions:
When 1.7 came out we made a new world and let users move over there building/projects and things to the new world over a 2 week period.
This is the idea for 1.8. The time that has passed since 1.7 is almost a year. That is a long time, not only that but with all the new blocks and villagers, we need a new world.
Whenever Mojang releases a new version of Minecraft it can take our custom server build and custom plugins a good week to update. This means the server will stay the current version till we are sure things are stable. So DO NOT UPDATE if you want to play on Lagcraft.